top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Online Payments - Questions & Concerns

All online payments made through Tenant Web Access (TWA) and handled by a third party provider, Paylease. 


Q: How long does it take for a rent payment to come out of my account?

A: It takes 3-5 business days for a payment to come out of a resident’s bank account.


Q: I accidentally paid twice. Now what?

A: Call us at 715-350-7173 so we can void the payment and issue a refund.

Who should I make the check out to?

All payments should be made out to the name of the property you live in:

Aubin St: Brookview Village, LLC

Jackson St: Nordic Lands, LLC

Kenny Dr: Westwood Meadows, LLC

N. Minnow Lake Rd: Ridgewood Estates-Phillips, LLC

Park Ridge Rd: Ridgewood Estates-Phillips, LLC

State St: Middleton Apartments, LLC

Robert St: Middleton Apartments, LLC

Co Rd A: RobRon Investments, LLC

Can I combine payments?

Sure. Rent and water payments can be combined into the same check or money order or envelope.

Please notate on the check or money order what the payment is for, or put a note in the envelope.


Can I set up automatic rent payments?

Yes. You can set up ACH payments using Tenant Web Access.

When is rent due?

Rent is always due on the 1st of the month. There is a 5 day grace period. Late fees are $50.00 and are posted on the 6th of the month.

What happens if I pay my rent late?

You will be subject to the late fee as stated in your rental agreement. The late fee is $50. Failure to pay rent on time will result in a % Day Notice to Quit or Pay. You have 5 days upon receipt of that notice to pay rent, or move out.


Three 5 Day Notices to Pay or Vacate in a 12 month period will be grounds for non-renewal of tenancy when it is time for lease renewal.

Do you allow transfers?

Yes, we do allow transfers. Below is the procedure for transferring units. WE DO NOT ALLOW MID-RENTAL AGREEMENT TRANSFERS. Please call us if you have questions.

  1. You must be up for renewal of your rental agreement, or on a month-to-month agreement. If you think you might want to transfer in the future, we suggest signing a month-to-month agreement.

  2. You will need to pass a home inspection

  3. Your rental account needs to be up to date with no outstanding balance, AND you must have a history of on-time payments.

  4. You and any adult over age 18 that will be living in the new home will need to do a new rental application and be approved. The rental application fee is $20 per adult over 18. We require your gross monthly income is a minimum 3x the rent of the new unit. Applications will be processed according to the standards used for new tenants.

  5. You would need to put a new rental deposit and pet deposit (if applicable) down. The rental and pet deposit (if applicable) on your current residence would be returned to you after the home is inspected for damage and cleanliness after you have moved out. All carpets would need to be cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning service, etc.

  6. You would need to sign a new lease at the current market rent.


Rental Assistance Resources


St Vincent de Paul

Salvation Army

Rural Housing

Wisconsin Department of Children & Families

Heating Assistance Resources

WPS offers assistance with your home heating bills. Benefits available October 1 – May 15.


Winter Weatherization Program

Manitowoc County: Department of Human Services (920)683-2888
Marinette County: Department of Human Services (715) 732-7740

Move Out Cleaning

The most common security deposit deductions are:

  • dirty stove/oven/hood

  • dirty refrigerators

  • crumbs/dust/grease on and in cabinets

  • soap scum in tubs and on shower walls

  • build up of dust on fans

  • missing smoke detectors

  • dirty furnace filters

  • carpet stains

Trash Pickup & Recycling


Trash removal is every other Monday.

Recycling is picked up on every other Monday. Items accepted include: bi-metal and aluminum cans, clear, green, and brown glass containers, #1 & #2 plastic, corrugated cardboard, paper, newsprint, magazines.


Waste Management


Trash removal is Friday morning. Trash should be in clear or white bags. Any garbage in black bags will not be picked up.

Recycling is now single stream, with bi-weekly curbside pickup. You need to provide your own container. Recyclables in plastic bags will not be picked up.


Trash removal is Tuesday morning.

Recycling should be taken to The Village Recycling Center, 409 West Wilson St. Hours: Wed 4pm – 6pm, Saturday 8am – 12pm


Advance Disposal

Yard Waste


Yard clippings, leaves, pine needles, undecorated Christmas trees, etc can be placed in the brush pile at the end of the main entrance road to the park near lot #1. Please call the office if you have any questions.


Yard clippings, leaves, pine needles, undecorated Christmas trees, etc can be placed in the woods on Park Ridge Rd, or at in the woods the back of the park near 1515 & 1520.  Please call the office if you have any questions.


The Town of Stephenson Compost Site is OPEN from April 1 until Mid-November.

Located at the end of Gene St, Crivitz, WI – enter the waste treatment plant, and follow the dirt tracks around the holding ponds till you reach the large brush pile. No branches larger than 6″ in diameter allowed.

Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM




bottom of page